You can certainly find a number of impressive gift ideas to make your wedding anniversary more special. However, if you are interested in finding a gift that your partner would certainly love, you should look no further than customized crystal anniversary gifts. Many online shops are now available to help you find a perfect crystal that will shine on your wedding anniversary. You can make it an even memorable gift by having your photo engraved in it. These customized crystals can help eternalize your photo and ensure that your photo stays in perfect state and never fades.
It is important to bear in mind that though you can certainly find many online stores promising high quality crystals, you should always opt for the best. Here are few questions to ask before you opt for a shop to order crystal anniversary gifts:
- Ask them about the availability of different crystal designs. The options are quite unlimited here, but it is still a good idea to place your order with a shop where they give you multiple options. Provided that you select a large enough shop, you will get to choose from a wide range of crystals. Some common crystal shapes include peak tower, tower, landscape, heart, faceted tapered tower, dome, special flat, plaque, diamond, trophy, iceberg, and more. Be sure to check these crystal shapes to be able to select one that will make your photo look special.
- Ask them about the procedure they use to engrave your photo on your selected crystal. Most shops use a special laser technology to etch images on your crystal. Be sure to ask them how they proceed. The basic process involves focusing a laser light onto the selected piece to change its structure. The beam is controlled with the help of a computer program. You will get good results if a real professional is taking care of the process.
- Ask them if you can have your caption etched onto the crystal or not. Some shops do not offer this service, so it is better to check it before placing your order.
- Ask them about the types of etching they can do. Some shops would only offer 2D photo crystals, but some are now available to help you order customized 3D photo crystals as well. Enquiring about it in the beginning will save you from experiencing any issue later.
- Ask them about the image format they accept. If you do not ask them before sending your image, your order can get delayed. That unnecessary delay may make it difficult to get your crystal delivered before your anniversary. Most shops accept common file formats, such as GIF, JPEG, JPG, and PNG.
The fact of the matter is that crystal anniversary gifts are one of the best options for anyone looking for a customized gift idea. Since you can select any photo you want, there is no better way to express your love for your partner. Just be sure to ask certain questions to ensure that you have selected the best shop.