Other than the fact that indoor plants are aesthetically pleasing, it has scientifically been proven that they can minimize the stress and improve the air quality. They are also known to reduce the pollutants, carbon monoxide and the airborne dust from the air.
The indoor plants are just fantastic and they require some maintenance as well. therefore, not all make the list of easiest plants to keep alive. Some indoor plants with a better life and requiring typically less care are listed below.
- Areca Palm– It is known as one of the boldest plants. They can grow up to 7 feet long. If you really want it to grow to its maximum height, all you need to do is to place it in the area which gets indirect light.
- Aloe Vera– This plant has earned a reputation for the healing properties it carries. Other than that, the maintenance of this plant is also quite easy. You must allow the water to completely dry between the soil. This means that you just need to water it once in two or three weeks.
- Bromeliads– These plants are considered as one of the best tropical indoor plants. You can place them in the bright light and water them intermittently. Do not overwater this plant.
- Chinese evergreen– If you are someone who lives in a city apartment which has a room that has a full exposure to light, then the Chinese evergreen is surely the right choice for you. It does really well in the moist soil and medium light.
- Peace Lily– Among all the indoor plants, the peace lily carries the best of features in it. You can place this plant in rooms with little light and it will survive there also. This plant can reach up to 6 feet in height.
To get more information about the indoor plantations, you can connect with experts atePlanters. They will definitely guide you about some easiest plants to keep alive. You can also visit their official website to purchase houseplants with an ease.